Benefits of Utilizing Consortium Contracts Include:
- 1. Faster bus delivery by using an existing consortium contract.
- 2. Published pricing allows purchasing entity to know the exact purchase price prior to commitment, assuring it is within budget.
- 3. Procuring off of a large consortium contract provides competitive high volume vehicle pricing.
- 4. Both contracts provide extensive optional equipment lists for complete customization.
- 5. Eliminates the time and expense of generating and hosting own procurement.
Washington DES Contract is available for Federal Transit Administration (FTA) recipients only.
Houston-Galveston Area Council (HGAC) is available for airports, universities and other non-profit organizations.